Monday 11 November 2013

Focus Group

This is my focus group that consist of three I have interviewed. I have asked all the every single person in my focus group various ways upon how they can assist me delivering the a fantastic magazine to the public. From viewing my video you can straight away observe that the genre that I should be promoting is Rap and RnB. David had made a very excellent fact that the two genres are arguably the two most listened and downloaded types of music that teenagers listen to. As a result I have to deliver a great magazine with RnB and Hip Hop as it roots. Craig also made an excellent idea regrading how often my magazine should be released. If the demand is high I should deliver it weekly and maybe possibly charge a high price. If the demand is low and people do not pay enough for it I should release it monthly and not waste resources such as: trees to make the paper. The price, genre and how often my magazine comes out is incredible factors I should consider before releasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment