Thursday 10 October 2013

Planning a Music Magazine


Planning a Music Magazine
Please answer the questions below on your magazine idea:
 
  1. Who is your target audience?
 
My target audience will be people who love the genre RnB. Moreover, it will be targeted at young people who love music.
 
  1. What style, genre or time of music is your magazine about or is going to appeal to a range of music tastes?
 
Even though my music magazine will be ideally targeting RnB lovers, I will additionally like my magazine to talk about Pop and Rock. I want to do this so it can be expanded to different genres and, include further added people from different backgrounds so; they can too relish enjoying the magazine as well.
 
  1. How often will your magazine come out, weekly, fortnightly, monthly or bi-monthly?
 
My magazine will be coming out every week. I will select this schedule for in my judgment, more people will be unable to remember about it if I leave the deadline so long for the new issue to come out. Besides, it may possibly increase my profits if my magazine comes out frequently particularly if it’s a big market leader.
 
 
  1. How much will your magazine cost?  Consider who your target audience is and also how often your magazine comes out.
 
The magazine will cost £3.00. This is since my magazine to be glossy, slick and trendy. As well, I want my magazine to be classy and expensive so I can really raise my profits.
 
  1. Is your magazine going to be glossy like Q Magazine or more like a newspaper like NME?
 Optimistically I would like my magazine to be resembled and be polished like Q magazine. I truly indeed admire any front cover of Q magazine because it is really good and I feel inspired that I am going to make one that will hopefully challenge for the potential customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment